17.1885, FYI: Artificial Speech Listening Tests

Mon Jun 26 16:59:12 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1885. Mon Jun 26 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1885, FYI: Artificial Speech Listening Tests

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Buszard-Welcher, U of California, Berkeley
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Svetlana Aksenova <svetlana at linguistlist.org>