17.1895, Jobs: Korean; Thai & General Linguistics: Consultant, Butler Hill Group

Tue Jun 27 18:27:46 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1895. Tue Jun 27 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1895, Jobs: Korean; Thai & General Linguistics: Consultant, Butler Hill Group

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Buszard-Welcher, U of California, Berkeley
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Renaud <renaud at linguistlist.org>