17.1903, Jobs: English & Comp Ling:: Computational Linguist, Inxight Software

Wed Jun 28 19:42:18 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1903. Wed Jun 28 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1903, Jobs: English & Comp Ling:: Computational Linguist, Inxight Software

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Amy Renaud <renaud at linguistlist.org>