17.1916, FYI: All-New SpecGram Online/ Research Resource Now Taken

Thu Jun 29 19:32:00 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1916. Thu Jun 29 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1916, FYI: All-New SpecGram Online/ Research Resource Now Taken

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Kevin Burrows <kevin at linguistlist.org>