17.1926, Diss: Syntax: Goldberg: Verb-Stranding VP Ellipsis: A cross-ling...

Fri Jun 30 21:35:26 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1926. Fri Jun 30 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1926, Diss: Syntax: Goldberg:  Verb-Stranding VP Ellipsis: A cross-ling...

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Ann Sawyer <sawyer at linguistlist.org>