17.725, Confs: History of Ling/Potsdam, Germany

Thu Mar 9 04:02:26 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-725. Wed Mar 08 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.725, Confs: History of Ling/Potsdam, Germany

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Kevin Burrows <kevin at linguistlist.org>

Date: 04-Mar-2006
From: Gerda Hassler < hassler at rz.uni-potsdam.de >
Subject: 11th International Conference on the History of Language Sciences

Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 23:00:05
From: Gerda Hassler < hassler at rz.uni-potsdam.de >

11th International Conference on the History of Language Sciences
Short Title: ICHoLS XI