17.752, Calls: General Ling/Groningen, Netherlands

Sun Mar 12 23:46:49 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-752. Sun Mar 12 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.752, Calls: General Ling/Groningen, Netherlands

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Kevin Burrows <kevin at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.