17.782, Calls: Student Conf/Spain;General Ling/New Zealand

Wed Mar 15 04:27:43 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-782. Tue Mar 14 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.782, Calls: Student Conf/Spain;General Ling/New Zealand

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Kevin Burrows <kevin at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.