17.788, Confs: Computational Ling/College Park, MD, USA

Wed Mar 15 16:50:58 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-788. Wed Mar 15 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.788, Confs: Computational Ling/College Park, MD, USA

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Kevin Burrows <kevin at linguistlist.org>

Date: 13-Mar-2006
From: Akira Omaki < omaki at umd.edu >
Subject: Mayfest 2006: Language Learning Fest: Counts, Cues, Constraints and Computation

Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:47:35
From: Akira Omaki < omaki at umd.edu >

Mayfest 2006: Language Learning Fest: Counts, Cues, Constraints and Computation
Short Title: Mayfest: Language Leaning