17.815, Calls: Austronesian Ling/UK;Applied Ling/Switzerland

Thu Mar 16 20:46:37 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-815. Thu Mar 16 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.815, Calls: Austronesian Ling/UK;Applied Ling/Switzerland

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Kevin Burrows <kevin at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.