17.844, Jobs: French & Psycholi ng: Senior Lecturer, U de Gen ève

Mon Mar 20 13:05:04 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-844. Mon Mar 20 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.844, Jobs: French & Psycholing: Senior Lecturer, U de Genève

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Vanessa Manion <vanessa at linguistlist.org>

Date: 20-Mar-2006
From: Brigitte DUBOIS < presidence-psy at pse.unige.ch >
Subject: French & Psycholinguistics: Senior Lecturer, Université de Genève, Switzerland

Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 08:02:53
From: Brigitte DUBOIS < presidence-psy at pse.unige.ch >

University or Organization: Université de Genève
Department: Faculté Psychologie et Sciences de l'Education
Job Rank: Senior Lecturer
Specialty Areas: Psycholinguistics; Speech and Language therapy
Required Language(s): French (fra)

Full-time position of Senior Lecturer (Maître d'enseignement et de recherche) in
the field of Psycholinguistics and Speech and Language therapy. Teaching
language: French.

Starting date: October 1, 2006

For further details, refer to the Web site of Geneva University, Faculté de
Psychologie et des Sciences de l'Education: http://www.unige.ch/fapse/

Address for Applications:

	Ms Brigitte Dubois
	Université de Genève