17.1396, Sum: 'Outperforming' Native Speakers

Sat May 6 12:57:01 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1396. Sat May 06 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1396, Sum: 'Outperforming' Native Speakers

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Buszard-Welcher, U of California, Berkeley
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: James Rider <rider at linguistlist.org>