17.1404, Jobs: Phonetics/Phonology:Visiting Asst Prof, U Illinois

Sun May 7 14:51:29 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1404. Sun May 07 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1404, Jobs: Phonetics/Phonology:Visiting Asst Prof, U Illinois

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Buszard-Welcher, U of California, Berkeley
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Ann Sawyer <sawyer at linguistlist.org>