17.1436, Qs: Revisiting Mal é cot (1960); Finnish Etymology

Tue May 9 19:15:37 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1436. Tue May 09 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1436, Qs: Revisiting Malécot (1960); Finnish Etymology

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Buszard-Welcher, U of California, Berkeley
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Jessica Boynton <jessica at linguistlist.org>