17.1447, Books: Ling Theories/Socioling: Hasan; Webster (Ed)

Wed May 10 19:29:33 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1447. Wed May 10 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1447, Books: Ling Theories/Socioling: Hasan; Webster (Ed)

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Buszard-Welcher, U of California, Berkeley
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Maria Moreno-Rollins <maria at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.