17.1449, Jobs: Phonetics: Asst Prof, Macalester College

Thu May 11 15:15:32 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1449. Thu May 11 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1449, Jobs: Phonetics: Asst Prof, Macalester College

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Buszard-Welcher, U of California, Berkeley
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Renaud <renaud at linguistlist.org>