17.1513, Review: Philosophy of Lang: Wittgenstein (2005)

Tue May 16 21:55:51 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1513. Tue May 16 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1513, Review: Philosophy of Lang: Wittgenstein (2005)

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Buszard-Welcher, U of California, Berkeley
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Lindsay Butler <lindsay at linguistlist.org>

This LINGUIST List issue is a review of a book published by one of our
supporting publishers, commissioned by our book review editorial staff. We
welcome discussion of this book review on the list, and particularly invite
the author(s) or editor(s) of this book to join in. To start a discussion of
this book, you can use the Discussion form on the LINGUIST List website. For
the subject of the discussion, specify "Book Review" and the issue number of
this review. If you are interested in reviewing a book for LINGUIST, look for
the most recent posting with the subject "Reviews: AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW", and
follow the instructions at the top of the message. You can also contact the
book review staff directly.