17.1515, Jobs: General Linguistics: Consultant, Gap International, Inc.

Wed May 17 05:01:19 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1515. Wed May 17 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1515, Jobs: General Linguistics: Consultant, Gap International, Inc.

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Laura Buszard-Welcher, U of California, Berkeley
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Amy Renaud <renaud at linguistlist.org>