17.1544, FYI: Survey : Use of Software in Corpus Study

Fri May 19 15:31:43 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-1544. Fri May 19 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.1544, FYI: Survey : Use of Software in Corpus Study

Reviews (reviews at linguistlist.org)
        Sheila Dooley, U of Arizona
        Terry Langendoen, U of Arizona

Editor for this issue: Svetlana Aksenova <svetlana at linguistlist.org>

Date: 17-May-2006
From: Ana Stulic-Etchevers < etchevers at tele2.fr >
Subject: Survey : Use of Software in Corpus Study

Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:30:14
From: Ana Stulic-Etchevers < etchevers at tele2.fr >

Dear linguists,

Within the activities of Bordeaux 3 University research centres AMERIBER
and CEMIC-GRESIC, we are conducting a survey on the use of software in
documentary corpus study and we are inviting you to participate in the
questionnaire we have designed for this purpose.

We wish to underline that it is YOUR PARTICIPATION that will make the
survey results relevant. The questionnaire takes only few minutes and the
participants who desire so will receive the results of the survey.

The questionnaire is available in three languages (English, Spanish and
French) and all the questions are optional.

To access the questionnaire click on the link below or copy it to your
navigator:

http://www.nte.u-bordeaux3.fr/enquete

We thank you in advance for the interest you put in our research.

Ana STULIC-ETCHEVERS, Soufiane ROUISSI
AMERIBER, CEMIC-GRESIC
Université Michel de Montaigne Bordeaux 3
Domaine Universitaire - 33607 Pessac Cedex - France
ana.stulic at u-bordeaux3.fr soufiane.rouissi at u-bordeaux3.fr

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable