17.3269, Calls: General Linguistics/Germany

Thu Nov 9 21:41:46 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-3269. Thu Nov 09 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.3269, Calls: General Linguistics/Germany

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Dan Parker <dan at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.