17.3382, Calls: Applied Linguistics, Translation/Belgium

Sun Nov 19 19:08:42 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-3382. Sun Nov 19 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.3382, Calls: Applied Linguistics,  Translation/Belgium

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Dan Parker <dan at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.