17.3436, Calls: Computational Ling/Traitement Automatique des Langues (Jrnl)

Wed Nov 22 16:35:57 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-3436. Wed Nov 22 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.3436, Calls: Computational Ling/Traitement Automatique des Langues (Jrnl)

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Hannah Morales <hannah at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.