17.3442, Support: French Ling Phd Support: PhD Student, U of California, Davis

Wed Nov 22 23:26:40 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-3442. Wed Nov 22 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.3442, Support: French Ling Phd Support: PhD Student, U of California, Davis

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Svetlana Aksenova <svetlana at linguistlist.org>