17.3530, Confs: Lexicography/Russia

Wed Nov 29 17:13:58 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-3530. Wed Nov 29 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.3530, Confs: Lexicography/Russia

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Taylor <jeremy at linguistlist.org>

Date: 28-Nov-2006
From: Margarita Balamakova < margarita_balamakova at hotmail.com >
Subject: 7th International School on Modern Lexicography

Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:12:59
From: Margarita Balamakova < margarita_balamakova at hotmail.com >

7th International School on Modern Lexicography
Short Title: Lexico 2007

Date: 12-Sep-2007 - 14-Sep-2007
Location: Ivanovo, Russia
Contact: Dr. Olga Karpova
Contact Email: karpova at interline.ivanovo.ru

Linguistic Field(s): Lexicography

Meeting Description:

7th International School on Modern Lexicography: Global Problems And National Solutions
Sessions and round table discussions will be devoted to but not limited by: International and National Features in Lexicography; Historical and Scholarly Lexicography; Terminology and Terminography; New Trends in Dictionary Making.

Following the great success of our previous events, we are happy to invite you to attend the 7th International School on Lexicography (Lexico 2007).
For further info on registration, fees, and accommodation, please send your requests to: Katerina A. Shaposhnikova, School Coordinator, e-mail:  lexico2007 at ivanovo.ac.ru, tel.: +007 (4932) 375402

7th International School on Modern Lexicography: Global Problems And National Solutions

Sessions and round table discussions will be devoted to but not limited by: International and National Features in Lexicography; Historical and Scholarly Lexicography; Terminology and Terminography; New Trends in Dictionary Making.

Keynote speakers: Prof., Dr. Janet DeCesaris (University Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain); Prof., Dr. Giovanni Iamartino (Milan University, Italy); Prof., Dr. Christer Lauren (Vaasa University, Finland).

Working languages: Russian,  English.

We look forward to seeing you in Ivanovo!
The Organizing Committee of Lexico 2007