17.2857, Jobs: English & Comp Ling: VUI Ling Grammar Architect, VoiceBox Tech.

Mon Oct 2 13:43:14 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2857. Mon Oct 02 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2857, Jobs: English & Comp Ling: VUI Ling Grammar Architect, VoiceBox Tech.

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Catherine Adams <catherin at linguistlist.org>