17.2893, Jobs: Lang Document/Conserv: Asst/Assoc Prof, U of Hawaii at Manoa

Thu Oct 5 15:46:51 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2893. Thu Oct 05 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2893, Jobs: Lang Document/Conserv: Asst/Assoc Prof, U of Hawaii at Manoa

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Svetlana Aksenova <svetlana at linguistlist.org>