17.2973, Jobs: General Ling; Norwegian & Bokm ål: Consultant, Butler Hill Group

Wed Oct 11 14:11:47 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2973. Wed Oct 11 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2973, Jobs: General Ling; Norwegian & Bokmål: Consultant, Butler Hill Group

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Catherine Adams <catherin at linguistlist.org>