17.3118, Jobs: Spanish & Applied Linguistics: Asst Prof, U of Illinois at Urbana

Tue Oct 24 15:01:09 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-3118. Tue Oct 24 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.3118, Jobs: Spanish & Applied Linguistics: Asst Prof, U of Illinois at Urbana

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Svetlana Aksenova <svetlana at linguistlist.org>