17.2568, Books: Sociolinguistics/Transl ation: Pym, Shlesinger, Jettmarov á (Eds)

Tue Sep 12 14:08:18 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2568. Tue Sep 12 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2568, Books: Sociolinguistics/Translation: Pym, Shlesinger, Jettmarová (Eds)

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Maria Moreno-Rollins <maria at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.