17.2576, Jobs: Comp Ling: Staff Software Engineer, IBM Global Name Recognition

Tue Sep 12 17:06:36 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2576. Tue Sep 12 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2576, Jobs: Comp Ling: Staff Software Engineer, IBM Global Name Recognition

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Catherine Adams <catherin at linguistlist.org>