17.2608, Confs: General Ling/Russia

Thu Sep 14 19:41:30 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2608. Thu Sep 14 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2608, Confs: General Ling/Russia

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Taylor <jeremy at linguistlist.org>

Date: 13-Sep-2006
From: Olga Bondarets < olem at itt.net.ru >
Subject: 2nd International Conference on Linguistics

Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:40:05
From: Olga Bondarets < olem at itt.net.ru >

2nd International Conference on Linguistics
Short Title: ICL

Date: 08-Jun-2007 - 10-Jun-2006
Location: Taganrog, Russia
Contact: Olga Bondarets
Contact Email: olem at itt.net.ru

The 2nd International conference will be held in Taganrog, Russia. The programme will include plenary lectures and parallel sessions on different topics of linguistic

The 2nd International conference will be held in Taganrog, Russia, from the 8th to the 10th of June 2007. The Conference organizers are the Faculty of Foreign Languages and the Department of German Language of Taganrog State Pedagogical Institute.
The programme will include plenary lectures and parallel sessions on the following topics:
1) General Linguistics
2) Historical Linguistics
3) Lexicography and Lexicology
4) Pragmatics
5) Sociolinguistics
6) Typology
7) Translation studies
8) Language Teaching.

The main topics are not meant to exclude any linguistic topics.
All guests will have an opportunity to visit historic places of our town (Anton Chehov was born and lived in Taganrog).