17.2680, Calls: Discourse Analysis, Pragmatics/United Kingdom

Tue Sep 19 22:22:11 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2680. Tue Sep 19 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2680, Calls: Discourse Analysis, Pragmatics/United Kingdom

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Dan Parker <dan at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.