17.2784, Diss: Syntax: Lee: 'The Korean Internally-Headed Relative Clause Co...'

Wed Sep 27 15:06:21 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2784. Wed Sep 27 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2784, Diss: Syntax: Lee: 'The Korean Internally-Headed Relative Clause Co...'

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Hannah Morales <hannah at linguistlist.org>