17.2821, Jobs: Swahili: Lecturer, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Fri Sep 29 14:34:05 UTC 2006

LINGUIST List: Vol-17-2821. Fri Sep 29 2006. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 17.2821, Jobs: Swahili: Lecturer, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Svetlana Aksenova <svetlana at linguistlist.org>