18.1011, Calls: Computational Ling/Netherlands; Socioling/Austria

Tue Apr 3 15:21:35 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-1011. Tue Apr 03 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.1011, Calls: Computational Ling/Netherlands; Socioling/Austria

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Ania Kubisz <ania at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.