18.1021, Disc: Reviewer's Response to Lightfoot

Wed Apr 4 18:01:24 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-1021. Wed Apr 04 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.1021, Disc: Reviewer's Response to Lightfoot

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Ann Sawyer <sawyer at linguistlist.org>

Date: 01-Apr-2007
From: Michael Arbib < arbib at usc.edu >
Subject: Reviewer's Response to Lightfoot

          Fund Drive FLASH: We still need $19,979 to end Fund Drive.
   If you have not donated, please visit http://linguistlist.org/donate.html
Current Top 5 Schools in LL Grad School Challenge:

1. University of Massachusetts at Amherst   	$1447
2. University of Washington 	                $1184
3. Stanford University 	                        $1130
4. University of California, Santa Barbara 	$771
5. University of Toronto 	                $760

To see the full list, go to: http://linguistlist.org/donation/fund-drive2007/allschools.cfm