18.1027, Calls: General Ling/UK; Historical Ling/Japan

Wed Apr 4 21:15:48 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-1027. Wed Apr 04 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.1027, Calls: General Ling/UK; Historical Ling/Japan

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Ania Kubisz <ania at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.