18.1031, Jobs: Pragmatics: Lecturer, University College London

Thu Apr 5 16:30:24 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-1031. Thu Apr 05 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.1031, Jobs: Pragmatics: Lecturer, University College London

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Svetlana Aksenova <svetlana at linguistlist.org>

Date: 05-Apr-2007
From: Robyn Carston < robyn.carston at ucl.ac.uk >
Subject: Pragmatics: Lecturer, University College London, United Kingdom

          Fund Drive FLASH: We still need $18,797 to end Fund Drive.
   If you have not donated, please visit http://linguistlist.org/donate.html
Current Top 5 Schools in LL Grad School Challenge:
1. Stanford University   	                $1630
2. University of Massachusetts at Amherst 	$1497
3. University of Washington 	                $1209
4. University of California, Santa Barbara 	 $771
5. University of Toronto 	                 $760

To see the full list, go to: http://linguistlist.org/donation/fund-drive2007/allschools.cfm