18.1071, Help: Advisors' Challenge: Raise $8000 in 48 Hours

Tue Apr 10 03:51:26 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-1071. Mon Apr 09 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.1071, Help: Advisors' Challenge: Raise $8000 in 48 Hours

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Gayathri Sriram <gayatri at linguistlist.org>

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.html

Date: 09-Apr-2007
From:  linguist < linguist at linguistlist.org >
Subject: Help LINGUIST raise an extra $2000 in the Advisors' Challenge

          Fund Drive FLASH: We still need $15,200 to end Fund Drive.
   If you have not donated, please visit http://linguistlist.org/donate.html
Current Top 5 Schools in LL Grad School Challenge:
1. Stanford University   	                $1810
2. University of Massachusetts at Amherst 	$1547
3. University of Washington 	                $1434
4. University of Toronto  	                 $815
5. Indiana University   	                 $810
To see the full list, go to: http://linguistlist.org/donation/fund-drive2007/allschools.cfm