18.1118, Diss: Phonology: Borroff: 'A Landmark Underspecification Account of...'

Thu Apr 12 21:06:06 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-1118. Thu Apr 12 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.1118, Diss: Phonology: Borroff: 'A Landmark Underspecification Account of...'

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Hunter Lockwood <hunter at linguistlist.org>

Date: 11-Apr-2007
From: Marianne Borroff < mlborroff at gmail.com >
Subject: A Landmark Underspecification Account of the Patterning of Glottal Stop

Final Standing: Top 5 Schools in LL Grad School Challenge:
1. Stanford University   	                $3270
2. University of Massachusetts at Amherst 	$2027
3. University of Arizona 	                $1835
4. University of Washington   	                $1474
5. University of California, Santa Barbara      $1006
To see the full list, go to: http://linguistlist.org/donation/fund-drive2007/allschools.cfm