18.1125, Books: Pragmatics: Behrens

Fri Apr 13 12:40:55 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-1125. Fri Apr 13 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.1125, Books: Pragmatics: Behrens

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Maria Moreno-Rollins <maria at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.

Date: 02-Apr-2007
From: Hans-Juergen Sasse < hj.sasse at uni-koeln.de >
Subject: Konservierung von Stereotypen mit Hilfe der Statistik: Behrens

Final Standing: Top 5 Schools in LL Grad School Challenge:
1. Stanford University   	                $3270
2. University of Massachusetts at Amherst 	$2027
3. University of Arizona 	                $1835
4. University of Washington   	                $1474
5. University of California, Santa Barbara      $1006
To see the full list, go to: http://linguistlist.org/donation/fund-drive2007/allschools.cfm