18.1275, Jobs: General Ling & Applied Linguistics: Asst Prof, Liberty University

Thu Apr 26 22:25:25 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-1275. Thu Apr 26 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.1275, Jobs: General Ling & Applied Linguistics: Asst Prof, Liberty University

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Catherine Adams <catherin at linguistlist.org>

Date: 25-Apr-2007
From: Mark Harris < mharris at liberty.edu >
Subject: General Linguistics & Applied Linguistics: Asst Prof, Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA, USA

Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 18:23:37
From: Mark Harris < mharris at liberty.edu >

University or Organization: Liberty University
Department: English and Modern Languages
Web Address: http://www.liberty.edu

Job Rank: Assistant Professor

Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; General Linguistics

Seeking Assistant Professor in Linguistics. PhD preferred, to begin Fall
2007.  Candidates should be prepared to teach courses in the TESL major and
possibly in the English Language Institute, as well as composition courses.
Send vita and supporting materials to address below, or e-mail materials to
wgribbin at liberty.edu.

Mailing Address for Applications:
	Dean William Gribbin, Dean
	School of Communication