18.2292, Calls: General Ling/Estonia

Wed Aug 1 02:23:49 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-2292. Tue Jul 31 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.2292, Calls: General Ling/Estonia

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Ania Kubisz <ania at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.