18.2295, Jobs: Researchers & Others: Consumer Insights Team, Lexicon Branding

Wed Aug 1 17:18:19 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-2295. Wed Aug 01 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.2295, Jobs: Researchers & Others: Consumer Insights Team, Lexicon Branding

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Bethany Townsend <bethany at linguistlist.org>

Date: 30-Jul-2007
From: Heather Raulet < raulet at lexicon-branding.com >
Subject: Researchers & Various Others: Consumer Insights Team, Lexicon Branding, Sausalito, CA, US

Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 13:16:55
From: Heather Raulet [raulet at lexicon-branding.com]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=18-2295.html&submissionid=152563&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Lexicon Branding
Web Address: http://www.lexicon-branding.com

Job Rank: Consumer Insights Team

Specialty Areas: General Linguistics; Researchers / Sociologists / Anthropologists

Lexicon Branding is recruiting new team members for its Consumer Insights
Team.

We are looking for researchers, sociologists, anthropologists, and
linguists to design and implement consumer insight programs, moderate
consumer groups, conduct one-on-one interviews, and design and coordinate
multi-country quantitative studios.

Qualifications:
-  Master's degree or better
-  Minimum three years of professional experience
-  Proven experience in development / implementation of consumer research
programs

Interested candidates should submit a CV with a cover letter, via e-mail
only, to Heather Raulet at the address listed below.

Application Deadline: 31-Aug-2007 (Open until filled)
Email Address for Applications: raulet at lexicon-branding.com
Contact Information:
	Heather Raulet
	Email: raulet at lexicon-branding.com