18.2490, Calls: General Ling/Germany

Fri Aug 24 15:56:54 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-2490. Fri Aug 24 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.2490, Calls: General Ling/Germany

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Taylor <jeremy at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.