18.391, Jobs: Machine Translation Development: Comp Linguist, SDL International

Mon Feb 5 17:03:27 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-391. Mon Feb 05 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.391, Jobs: Machine Translation Development: Comp Linguist, SDL International

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Svetlana Aksenova <svetlana at linguistlist.org>