18.434, Calls: General Linguistics/Language Research (Jrnl)

Thu Feb 8 16:13:03 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-434. Thu Feb 08 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.434, Calls: General Linguistics/Language Research (Jrnl)

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Hannah Morales <hannah at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.