18.482, Jobs: Japanese: Freelance Consumer Interviews, Lexicon Branding, Inc.

Tue Feb 13 16:51:27 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-482. Tue Feb 13 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.482, Jobs: Japanese: Freelance Consumer Interviews, Lexicon Branding, Inc.

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Catherine Adams <catherin at linguistlist.org>