18.511, Jobs: Computational Ling: Senior Research Fellow, U of Wolverhampton

Thu Feb 15 18:02:17 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-511. Thu Feb 15 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.511, Jobs: Computational Ling: Senior Research Fellow, U of Wolverhampton

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project / Long Now Foundation

Editor for this issue: Svetlana Aksenova <svetlana at linguistlist.org>