18.571, Calls: Sociolinguistics/USA; Phonology/UK

Wed Feb 21 18:49:17 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-571. Wed Feb 21 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.571, Calls: Sociolinguistics/USA; Phonology/UK

Reviews: Laura Welcher, Rosetta Project

Editor for this issue: Ania Kubisz <ania at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.